Auto Extract Systems Limited are the UK’s leading dust and fume extraction company and we help businesses create pollution-free workplaces by providing design, installation, maintenance and certification services across a range of industry sectors.
Specifying a professional extraction system can be inherently difficult so the HSE ask you to only employ competent experienced specialist local exhaust extraction (LEV) trained companies when making these important decisions. Specifying an appropriate system has many facets including, the products encountered, the quantity and allowed exposure to that contaminant, airflow rates required against WELs (Workplace Exposure Limits). In the majority of cases, the most effective method of extracting air-borne substances is to capture at-source, however, due to many factors, this isn’t always the best option.
We offer free site surveys and quotations throughout the UK & Ireland in order to enable us to work closely with our clients so we can fully understand a client’s business extraction requirements. From this, we can then accurately design and formulate tailored local exhaust ventilation (LEV) systems for all kinds of working environments – from industrial woodworking, pharmaceutical and automotive workshops to schools, colleges and military establishments.
We have over 60 years of combined experience helping businesses meet their individual LEV requirements and with expertise in industrial ventilation and filtration, we can help clear your working environment of any hazardous fumes, specks of dust, gases and mists to ensure that your business is COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Regulation 2002 compliant.
To find out more about how we can help your business, visit our services page by simply clicking here.
Why Choose Auto Extract Systems Limited?
- National coverage spanning the length and breadth of the country
- Free site surveys and quotations of bespoke extraction system designs
- Industry specialists of local extractors, fans and filters for all working environments
- Over 60 years of combined experience installing and maintaining specialist extraction equipment
- Full project management of installation services
- LEV COSHH testing and servicing on all types of extraction systems by P601 qualified engineers
- Tailored service programmes available
- Dedicated inspection engineers specifically trained in COSHH testing
- The driving force behind over 3000 projects each year
- First-class customer service and support at every step of your project
- Strategically based in Greater Manchester to serve all national clients
We have extensive experience in the collection, removal and filtration of airborne particulates and vapours including welding and brazing fumes, vehicle exhaust fumes, industrial specks of dust and hydrocarbon solvent fume. With a multitude of different systems available that range from, simple mobile units (that provide basic fume collection and removal) to fully intelligent process filtration to H13 air standards that can accommodate air flows in excess of 80,000m3/hr.
We operate an in-house computer aided design and drawing facility ranging from simple schematic layouts to complex garage and workshop installation drawings.
Work is carried out to the highest possible standards of workmanship by our own P602-qualified installation teams and works fully comply with all current Health and Safety regulations and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) requirements.